For further information send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE WE ARE
EMAIL & TELEPHONE
Via San Benedetto sn – 95039 Trecastagni (CT)
Over 35 years of experience in sheet metal work, 20 years of experience on facade and roofing systems and over 10 years on Life Line safety systems.
The various materials used for the different productions, sheet metal, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, zinc-titanium, fiber cement, composite aluminium, HPL, are highly selected among the best European brands in the sector and are processed using CNC bending machines, profiles, CNC milling machine, CNC punching machine and cutting-edge equipment, thus providing a first-rate service to the customer.
The advantages of ventilated roofs and facades
1. They protect from the elements and contribute to the durability of the building. The internal walls of the building and the insulation always remain dry
2. They reduce the stresses on the walls due to temperature variations and are an optimal protection from heat and cold
3. They lead to energy savings, which in turn leads to the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions
4. Ventilation regulates the humidity of the building and ensures an optimal internal climate
Example of private villa roofing in patina colored prefa aluminium
5. They ensure sustainable construction thanks to the possibility of recycling the components used
VENTILATED ROOF SYSTEMS
The importance of the roof in a building: from safety requirements to the aesthetic profile .
In the construction of a building, the roof must satisfy and respond to various requirements that serve to promote safety, protection and living comfort, also having particular importance from an aesthetic point of view.
Double seaming tape
The pose. The double seaming technique allows the union of profiled sheets obtained through the overlapping and folding of the edges. The minimum height of the finished seaming, equal to 23 mm, results from the lateral bending of the sheets which are joined with various operations to form a double seaming.
Double seamed tape